Sansa could sew and dance and sing. She wrote poetry. She knew how to dress. She played the high harp and the bells. Worse, she was beautiful. Sansa had gotten their mother’s fine high cheekbones and the thick auburn hair of the Tullys.
Study Buddy→ A playlist to keep you company whilst you study away. A combination of upbeat songs with some classical and mellow pieces thrown into the mix to keep you focused.
1. Paper Planes - MIA // 2. Harlem - New Politics // 3. Flaws - Bastille // 4. Royals - Lorde // 5. Partita No.6 in E minor, BWV 830. Toccata - Bach // 6. Breezeblocks - alt-J // 7. Lost - Frank Ocean // 8. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy // 9. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen // 10. America - Imagine Dragons // 11. Pictures - Benjamin Francis Leftwich // 12. Nocturne in E-flat Major, Op. 9, No. 2 - Chopin // 13. Chocolate - The 1975 // 14. Afraid - The Neighbourhood // 15. Team - Lorde // 16. The Cello Song - Bach // 17. Why’d You Only Call Me When Your High? - Arctic Monkeys // 18. Secrets - One Republic // 19. Walking On Sunshine // 20. Atlas Hands - Benjamin Francis Leftwich // 21. Best Day Of My Life - American Authors // 22. Holy Grail - Jay Z feat. Justin Timberlake // 23. Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People // 24. Clare De Lune - Debussy // 25. Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz // 26. Naive - The Kooks // 27. Say My Name/Cry Me A River - The Neighbourhood // 28. Jumanji - Glass Towers // 29. Hey Soul Sister - Train // 30. Duet - Philip Glass
“Before him he saw two roads, both equally straight; but he did see two; and that terrified him—he who had never in his life known anything but one straight line. And, bitter anguish, these two roads were contradictory.” [x]
Emma Stone at The Amazing Spider-Man 2 premiere in London.
AU The Fault In Our Stars where Hazel Grace succumbs to the cancer and dies and in the last scene all you see is Augustus standing out side with a cigarette between his lips and a hand slowly reaching up to light it.
- I am in one fandom
- I am in more than one fandom
- I am not in any fandoms
- I have less than 1,000 posts
- I have 1,000-10,000 posts
- I have 10,000-25,000 posts
- I have 25,000-50,000 posts
- I have 50,000+ posts
- I have edited the html of my theme
- I am using a default theme from the theme garden
- I am following less than 100 blogs
- I am following 100-500 blogs
- I am following 500+ blogs
- I have no tracked tags
- I have less than 10 tracked tags
- I have 10+ tracked tags
- I have no saved urls
- I have less than 10 saved urls
- I have 10-50 saved urls
- I have 50+ saved urls
- I have liked less than 100 posts
- I have liked 100-1,000 posts
- I have liked 1,000-10,000 posts
- I have liked 10,000-50,000 posts
- I have liked 50,000+ posts
- I made my own icon
- I have no drafts
- I have less than 10 drafts
- I have 10-50 drafts
- I have 50+ drafts
- I have no posts in my queue
- I have less than 100 posts in my queue
- I have 100-500 posts in my queue
- I have 500+ posts in my queue (only goes to 300..)
- I have 0-1,000+ followers
- I have 2,000-5,000 followers
- I have 5,000-10,000 followers
- I have 10,000+ followers
- I use xkit
- I use another tumblr extension
- I have no messages in my inbox
- I have less than 100 messages in my inbox
- I have 100-1,000 messages in my inbox
- I have 1,000-5,000 messages in my inbox
- I have 5,000+ messages in my inbox
- I have 1 blog
- I have 2-5 blogs
- I have 5+ blogs
So GRRM is basically saying he’s okay with this shit? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
you, also, what, when, why, how, look, because, never